The Donald W. Reynolds Boys & Girls Club is a non-profit 501 (C)(3) organization currently serving over 10,000 community members per year through memberships, special events, facility reservations and drop-in business. Formerly known as the Fayetteville Youth Center, the Club over 75 years of service to youth and families in the local community.
We are a resource for families to improve the quality of their lives through the development of youth in a safe environment.
The Donald W. Reynolds Boys & Girls Club is a youth-centered and family-based organization dedicated to:
- Helping participants develop the social and moral qualities necessary for achieving their full potential;
- Offering a broad variety of high quality and progressive programs, aimed at the different levels and facets of development;
- Providing opportunities for youth and families to be actively engaged in the growth process;
- Providing a fun and constructive environment for building relationships among youth, families, and adults of diverse backgrounds;
- Engaging the community and its resources in active partnerships to ensure youth are equipped to become productive citizens and leaders for the 21st Century and expand access to the children and youth that need us the most.
*This vision was developed by our Board of Directors and staff as part of our strategic plan.
An annual membership or a $5 daily user fee is required to utilize the facility. Scholarship applications are available upon request.
All members and guests must use the main entrance (entrance located nearest to the flagpoles). Members must check in at the reception desk and guests must check in through the business office.
While Club staff members do their best to watch all children within the facility, children leaving the facility are not the responsibility of the Club.
Throughout the year, there are opportunities for teenagers, adults, and seniors. If you would like additional information regarding job opportunities and openings call or email Sheila 479-442-9242 x.105 for more information.